Nipro Europe Group Companies is part of Nipro Corporation Japan, a leading global healthcare company with over 28.000 employees worldwide. It’s European headquarters in Mechelen are home to Nipro Medical Europe, Nipro PharmaPackaging International, and the Institute for Medical Practice (iMEP) Belgium – a fully equipped research and training facility for medical professionals and Nipro employees alike. The geographical scope includes Europe, Africa, America and India.
To accommodate our growth, we are looking for a dynamic, experienced Internal Auditor, based at our EHQ in Mechelen.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Under the direction of the Head of Internal Audit, the Internal Auditor is responsible in the performance of audit that helps the company and its entities manage its risks and meet its organizational objectives and be proactive in bringing any audit matters to the management and the stakeholders.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Your role as an experienced Internal Auditor will be:
- Perform internal audits, JSOX assessments and special audit projects.
- Perform audit planning related to the audit assignment.
- Assist in the development of the audit program and methodology, and proactively identify ways of improving the IA’s methodology.
- Actively participate in meetings; and perform interviews effectively with the auditees/management.
- Analyze processes with focus on risk, control and governance.
- Prepare audit reports and formulate recommendations and best practices to support and/or improve the business in achieving its organizational objectives.
- Follow-up the implementation of action plans with management.
- Perform all tasks in accordance with ISO and JSOX requirements and taking Nipro values into account.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- A master or university degree with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience (finance, audit, business process improvements or IT). Affinity with Information Technology is a plus.
- Having the certification as a CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) is a plus.
- Familiarity with the Internal Audit standards.
- Working experience in SOX assessment or risk assessment is an advantage.
- Deadlines are an encouragement to you, not a burden
- You are analytical and have a constructive critical attitude.
- You are an effective communicator (writing and reporting).
- You demonstrate (business) ethical behavior.
- Fluency in English is a must. Other languages are an asset.
- You like travelling.
WHAT WE’LL OFFER
We offer to the successful candidate the ability to develop and grow fast in an international business setting and evolve in your career as an internal auditor. Next to a competitive salary, you will land in a friendly and dynamic working environment where people enjoy autonomy and taking initiative. Together with you and the team, we want to develop this working environment to a great place to work that further attracts talents around the globe.
Please send your CV and 3-5 lines email pitch (why are you triggered?) via the application form from the careers page.