Phoenix One is a single stage reverse osmosis (RO) system that uses high-performance materials to significantly reduce biofilm formation thanks to extreme smooth inner surfaces and water repelling lotus effect.
Phoenix One DS is a double stage RO system that ensures high redundant water supply in the rare event one RO stage goes offline. Electronic motor valves facilitate immediate use of the remaining RO stage, continuously providing the highest dialysis water purity. Phoenix One DS also ensures that waste water from the second stage gets reused in the first stage, thereby reducing water waste.
Phoenix One/One DS
- Patented Phoenix multi-loop to prevent biofilm formation
- Intelligent water-saving technology
- Low energy consumption thanks to low pressure polyamide membranes
- Reduced noise system
- BCF® welding technology (bead and crevice-free)
Additional benefits of Phoenix One DS
- Ultrapure water in combination with ultrafilter
- High redundancy water supply if one stage goes offline