Drug susceptibility testing for tuberculosis based on line probe assay.
Genoscholar™ NTM+MDRTB II is approved by the World Health Organization (WHO) and distinguishes between Mycobacterium species while also testing resistance to rifampicin and isoniazid.
- Identification of Mycobacterium species
- Detection of resistance to rifampicin and isoniazid, based on gene mutations
- Sample preparation from sputum or culture
- Test results within 1 day
- Kit contains necessary solutions/reagents for DNA amplification and DNA detection steps
- Manual analysis or automated analyzer (Multi-Blot NS-4800)
For more information, we invite you to contact our IVD team.