This course will address the principles of ultrasound, echo waves, and the creation of an image.
You will learn to use all B-mode settings and color doppler settings to create a clear image.
It explains assessing AV-Fistula maturation and detecting AV-Fistula complications using ultrasound.
This module is intended for:
- Experienced dialysis nurses:
- With more than three years of work experience
- Who want to develop and enhance their cognitive, technical, and non-technical skills to an advanced level for leading a nursing team
- Who want to join or establish a vascular access team
- Nurses who have a basic knowledge and practical experience with cannulating an arteriovenous fistula or graft are highly recommended
The full course will last approximately 75 minutes.
This course will be hosted in 3 different languages: English, French or Dutch.
Please indicate your preferred language in below registration form.