SUREFLUX is a dialyzer with excellent biocompatibility and low thrombogenicity, making it the optimal solution for patients who may have allergic reactions to synthetic membranes.
High-performing HD treatments are achieved thanks to both design and membrane choice: fiber ripple structure, uniform pore size, optimized pore distribution, and semi-natural fiber with cellulose triacetate (CTA) membrane.
It is easy to use and maximizes operational efficiency for healthcare professionals.
- Semi-natural, cellulose triacetate (CTA) membrane
- Reduces membrane fouling, minimizes clogging of pores, and limits TMP build-up
- BPA-free membrane fiber, housing, and potting
- Dry, oxygen-free gamma sterilization
- Transparency of dialyzer headers
- Available in 0,3-2,1m2 surface areas
- Available in high, mid, and low-flux
- Suitable for HD, HF, (online) HDF, and pediatric applications