As a total solution provider of medical devices and pharmaceutical packaging, Nipro Europe Group Companies is continuously committed to improving patient outcomes and quality of life. We are part of a large global network headed by Nipro Corporation Japan, an industry-leading healthcare company with over 33.000 employees worldwide. Our European headquarters in Mechelen, Belgium covers a wide geographical reach (Europe, Africa, India, the Americas) and is home to Nipro Medical Europe, Nipro PharmaPackaging International, and the Institute for Medical Practice (iMEP) Belgium.
To accommodate our growth, we are looking for a dynamic, hands-on Project Manager for our Nipro PharmaPackaging International (NPI) division.
About the Role
As Project Manager NPI, you will be part of the Product Management NPI Team and responsible for development projects of new products for the Nipro PharmaPackaging portfolio. You will also contribute to other PM activities such as the execution of technical product studies. This function will be performed from home with regular visits to our manufacturing sites.
What You’ll Do
- Managing projects from A-Z
- Ensuring that product innovations and product line extensions are realized through a project management approach
- Being responsible for project planning, creation of business plans including definition of project scope, objectives, roles & responsibilities, governance, budget, …
- Coordinating activities to keep projects on budget / on time
- Identifying, tracking and mitigating risks related to projects
- Managing and adjusting changes of project scope, budget or schedule
- Aligning with key stakeholders and involved departments at NPI sites to coordinate project activities
- Managing the relationship with suppliers and other third parties as well as follow up on the completion of project deliverables
- Being in charge of project reporting
- Managing several projects in parallel
- Performing all tasks in accordance with ISO quality and JSOX requirements, whilst always taking Nipro values into account
What You’ll Need
- You obtained an academic degree in Engineering, Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology or in a related field
- You have a Project Management certification and / or at least 3 years of experience as Project Manager, preferably in the pharmaceutical packaging or medical device industry
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical primary packaging is a plus
- You are hands-on and strong in managing processes as well as problem-solving
- You have very good communication skills
- Solid planning & time management capabilities
- This job includes frequent travel (up to 50%)
- English and German language skills are a must, other languages a plus
What We’ll Offer
We will offer the right candidate the ability to develop and grow fast in an international business setting. Next to a competitive salary package and a company car, you will land in a friendly and dynamic working environment where people enjoy autonomy and taking initiative. Together with you and the team we want to develop this working environment to a great place to work that further attracts talents around the globe.