Nipro PharmaPackaging is part of Nipro Corporation Japan, established in 1954. As a leading global healthcare company with over 30.000 employees worldwide, Nipro serves the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Pharma Packaging industries.
Nipro PharmaPackaging (NPI) is specialized in developing and manufacturing advanced pharma packaging products and complete packaging solutions for early development drugs or the enhancement of packaging solutions for existing drugs. With a worldwide manufacturing footprint of 14 plants, multiple sales offices, and internal lab services, Nipro PharmaPackaging offers an exceptional service platform.
To accommodate our growth, we are looking for a dynamic Product Portfolio Manager.
This includes product description, positioning, differentiation and pricing policies. In addition will you be responsible for initiation and management of product development projects and product studies.
What you’ll do
- Define the product description, positioning and differentiation
- Set up pricing policies for the product portfolio
- Prepare new product launches in the market
- Collaborate with external partners and suppliers
- Support the Sales team as product expert
- Compile product training contents and materials
- Monitor market, competition and technology trends
- Present products and technologies at conferences
- Initiate and manage projects to develop innovations and product line extensions in close collaboration with the pertinent department at the NPI sites
- Run product studies, e. g. compatibility testing of glass containers with accessories
- The role holder will perform all tasks in accordance with ISO and JSOX quality requirements and taking Nipro values into account.
What you’ll need
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical primary packaging
- You obtained an academic degree in natural science, e.g. Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy or Engineering
- A qualification in business administration is desirable
- You are hands-on, strong in managing processes, and problem-solving
- Setting clear milestones, deadlines and KPI’s is your second nature
- An entrepreneurial environment where innovative and out-of the box thinking is required thrives you
- You have a strong outside-in focus and you are up to date with relevant technologies
- This job includes frequent travel and proximity to our converting site in Münnerstadt, Germany
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%)
- You are fluent in English and German
What we’ll Offer
We will offer the right candidate the ability to develop and grow fast in an international business setting. Next to a competitive salary, you will land in a friendly, dynamic and fast paced working environment where people enjoy autonomy and taking initiative.
Together with you and the team we want to develop this working environment to a great place to work that further attracts talents around the globe.
Please send your CV and 3-5 lines email pitch (why are you triggered?) by using the APPLY NOW button or by filling out the below form.